Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All authors associated with this manuscript have been consulted and have duly "signed off" prior to this submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines - http://goo.gl/8OcZVe
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- I'm aware that the manuscript template (http://goo.gl/8OcZVe) has changed as per indexing guidelines (IEEE Xplore)
- 100 % of the text is original - I declare understanding of plagiarism, incl. self-plagiarism, and confirm text originality. I understand the serious consequences of plagiarism (in any form) - including prohibition for future publishing.
- Yes & the authors hold copyright of all images
- In case your manuscript is accepted, the article processing charge (APC) is US $ 500. The APC is required for your article to be published (open access) on IEEE Xplore. [ Waivers can be applied for - please submit your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- The manuscript has been professionally proofread (language editing). Because of publication via IEEE Xplore, US English should be used.
- The submission file is a PDF
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.