Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All authors associated with this manuscript have been consulted and have duly "signed off" prior to this submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines - http://goo.gl/8OcZVe
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- I'm aware that the manuscript template (http://goo.gl/8OcZVe) has changed as per indexing guidelines (IEEE Xplore)
- 100 % of the text is original - I declare understanding of plagiarism, incl. self-plagiarism, and confirm text originality. I understand the serious consequences of plagiarism (in any form) - including prohibition for future publishing.
- Yes & the authors hold copyright of all images
- In case your manuscript is accepted, the article processing charge (APC) is US $ 500. The APC is required for your article to be published (open access) on IEEE Xplore. [ Waivers can be applied for - please submit your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- The manuscript has been professionally proofread (language editing). Because of publication via IEEE Xplore, US English should be used.
- The submission file is a PDF
On Copyright, as part of the abstract, authors are required to select an open access license:
“All open access articles are published under either the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) or the Creative Commons Attribution, Non-Commercial, No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND), in which the copyright remains with the author.
Creative Commons licenses such as CC-BY are used by many academic publishers. The CC-BY license grants the most liberal reuse rights of all commonly used OA licenses. It allows users to distribute, reuse, modify, and build upon work as long as proper attribution to the original article is provided. Works published with a CC-BY license may be used for commercial purposes.
Some funding agencies require grant recipients to publish with a CC-BY license. Authors should verify with their funding agency before selecting their copyright license.
The CC BY-NC-ND is similar to the CC-BY license, in that authors are allowed to retain copyright to their work, and end users may reuse the work, provided that they credit the original author. The end user does not have to obtain permission from the authors or IEEE to reuse the work, but the reuse cannot be for commercial purposes or change the work in any way.
Some funding agencies require grant recipients to publish with a CC BY-NC-ND license. Authors should verify with their funding agency before selecting their copyright license.” (IEEE Open website)
By default, this journal's approach is CC BY-NC-ND. Unless otherwise specified by the author(s) at the time of submission (CC BY or CC BY-NC-ND), the copyright licence will indicate CC BY-NC-ND.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.