Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript is in MS Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The length of the manuscripts complies with the prescribed length (5000-8000 words for a full-length article, 3000-4500 words emerging scholar article, 750-2500 editorial or commentary).
- The length of the abstract is 150-200 words.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Harvard referencing style has been used.
- The manuscript has been proofread and/or language edited, at a minimum using free software such as Grammarly.
- The manuscript does not contain any information that may identify the author(s).
Under Creative Commons licences, authors retain the copyright of their articles. In terms of this licence, readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and alter, transform, or build upon the material, including for commercial use, providing the original author is credited.
Authors (and not Communicare, the hosting institution, the publisher, the editors, the editorial board, the reviewers, or any collaborators) are responsible for the content and arguments presented in the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.