JD – FEWS publication of your manuscript is dependent on your agreement with us, as the authors have an exclusive right to their publication, based on the Open Access initiative of the Journal, which will be defended and protected by JD – FEWS.
Therefore, authors' rights with JD – FEWS shall include the following;
- Joint ownership of publication with JD – FEWS
- Right of patency and trademark
- Usage of previous / published research data.
- Reuse of excerpts and own figures in other research output.
- Utilization of the JD – FEWS published article for classroom teaching.
- Presentation of the JD – FEWS published manuscripts to conference participants.
- Distribution and sharing of the JD – FEWS published article to colleagues and students for their personal use, publicly or privately.
- Public sharing of JD – FEWS accepted paper in commercial sites.
- Inclusion of JD – FEWS published manuscript in an application for grants or funding.